Events - Garden Popup
DATE and TIME: August 22nd 12:30 - 4:30 PM | In case of RAIN, the event will run August 23rd 12:30 - 4:30PM
LOCATION: Backyard Garden at back of house near Dundas St W Station. Address will be provided to customer upon registration. PLEASE REGISTER BELOW USING CONTACT FORM. Your information will be kept private, will never be shared or sold. We keep this information for tracking purposes in the event that we need to notify you of any exposure to COVID during the event.
We are super excited to welcome you to our first GARDEN POP-UP with guest vendors Sara's Soaps and Candles and Caro Sanchez Jewellery. With so many events now closed in the city, we are excited to create an intimate, inviting, and above all safe opportunity for us to connect with you our beloved customers! For your peace of mind, here is our safety plan for the POP-UP:
- Masks will be worn by all vendors and guests during the Pop-Up. Please bring your own cloth masks.
- Hand sanitizer will be offered to all guests when they enter the Pop-Up and can be applied as many times as guests wish.
- Payment forms accepted: cash or card. All vendors have contactless tap payment systems for guests' comfort. All payment surfaces will be sanitized after each use.
- There will be a maximum of 7 guests (+ 3 vendors) in our HQ outdoor space at one time to allow for adequate spacing. There will be a small seating area in another part of the Garden for guests to wait if the shopping area is currently full.
- There are NO bathroom facilities on site. Please plan accordingly.
As our public health situation is dynamic and changing, we will base our decisions off of up to date information from Toronto Public Health and On Public Health. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out. THANK YOU for your continued support for small business and local arts during this challenging time.